Macaroni and broccoli flowerets are mixed with a flavorful and creamy chicken mushroom soup. This one is going to be a staple in your soup repertoire and a family favorite because it's quick and easy to make, and truly comforting on a cold evening.
1 Cup (16 tbs), uncooked
250 Gram, cut into flowers
Chicken cream of mushroom soup
1 Can (10 oz)
1 Medium, minced
Cracked black pepper
1. In a saucepan, bring 750 ml of water to a boil.
2. Add the macaroni to the boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. (You can also see the cooking time of macaroni on its wrapper label)
3. Add the onion and cream of mushroom soup. Stir it well. Bring to a boil.
4. Season the soup, if required, to your liking as cream of mushroom has flavor already.
5. Add the broccoli and simmer soup for one to two minutes. Do not overcook the broccoli to preserve its nutrients.
6. Ladle into large bowls and enjoy hot.
7. You can garnish the soup with a little cheese if you like.