1) Take a saucepan and heat it. Put corn and carrot, celery and stir.
2) Add bouillon and cook the vegetables until soft and tender.
3) While vegetables cook add salt, cumin, hot seasoning, hot sauce, chili powder, lime juice, garlic powder.
4) Stir all the ingredients and bring it to a boil.
5) Then lower the heat and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
6) Take a blender pot and blend the soup mixture with heavy cream until smooth.
7) In a small sauté pan, heat oil and sauté pepper, potato and bacon until caramelized.
8) Spoon the soup in serving plate and garnish it with caramelized vegetables and serve.