1) Place the chicken legs in a big vessel.
2) Add some water and put the vessel on gas stove.
3) Take a large carrot and dice it.
4) Take 2 celery and slice them. Slice 1 large onion. Cut one big piece of ginger. Put one portion of ginger in the boiling chicken also.
Cut 4 cloves of garlic.
5) Remove the chicken from water.
6) Put the store-bought rice into the boiling water. Add all the chopped vegetables.
7) Stir the mixture and add 2 tablespoons of salt and little crushed black pepper.
8) Turn the heat on high and stir the mixture.
9) Meanwhile take the chicken and remove the skin. Shred the chicken into small pieces.
10) Put the chicken pieces into the boiling vegetable mixture. Add little salt and pepper.
11) For making dessert, take a pan and add 1 pint blueberries, 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
12) Cook for few minutes on medium-low heat for 5-8 minutes.
13) Take a golden pound cake and put the blueberries mixture over the cake.
14) Serve the soup with the golden pound cake.