1. Add oil to hot soup pot (I use a cast iron pot), add onions and cook 2 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
3. Add remaining veggies (except kale or spinach) and cook until softened, about 10 minutes over medium heat.
Add wine and stir around to deglaze the pan. Add tomatoes, herbs and spices (except parsley).
Add stock and water; bring to a boil.
4. Reduce to a simmer.
5. Add balsamic vinegar, honey and beans.
6. Cook 30 minutes.
Add pasta, parsley and kale/spinach. Cook 10 – 15 minutes more, or until pasta is cooked to your liking.
7. Serve topped with parmesan cheese, alongside your favorite crostinis or crusty bread.
I’m going to serve this with homemade French Bread.