1. Add beans and water to Crock Pot.
2. Cook overnight on low (about 8-10 hours).
3. Add all remaining ingredients except spinach, chard and balsamic vinegar.
4. Cook on low for 8-10 hours (or on high for 4-6).
5. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
6. An hour before serving, add chard and spinach.
7. Right before serving, add balsamic vinegar. Taste and adjust seasonings as necessary.
8. Serve warm
Would be great with ham, chicken or beef, and with bacon crumbled on top. I will serve with Herbs de Provence and Parmesan Buttermilk Biscuits.
An 8 bean soup, that also has greens! It's made in a Crock Pot. It's so super easy that you won't even believe it! It features: winter squash, carrots, 8 bean soup mix, spinach, and rainbow chard. It would be amazing topped with bacon, of course, but holds its own without it.