Chilled Cucumber Soup
|Fresh parsley sprigs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (loosely packed for measuring)|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh mint leaves||2 Tablespoon|
|Cucumbers||2 Large, peeled, seeded, cut into chunks|
|Plain yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Chop parsley, green onions and mint leaves in a food processor bowl with metal blade.
2. Add in cucumber chunks, continue process until chopped fine.
3. Add in yogurt; continue process to mix.
4. Add in chicken broth, process until all the contents mixes completely.
5. Refrigerate soup for 2 hours in a covered utensil.
6. Garnish as desired.
7. Serve chilled.
Calories 53 Calories from Fat 11
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.9%
Saturated Fat 0.68 g3.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 3.7 mg1.2%
Sodium 173.8 mg7.2%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3.1%
Dietary Fiber 2 g8.1%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 32.3% Vitamin C 36.9%
Calcium 9.4% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet