Cold Curried Tomato Soup
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tomato juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Red wine vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Curry powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Finely chopped fresh chives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, tomato juice, onion, lemon juice, vinegar, hot sauce, and curry powder and mix well.
3) Refrigerate until well chilled.
4) Taste the soup and add salt and pepper as necessary.
5) To serve: pour the chilled soup into a serving dish and sprinkle with chives.
6) Soup may be kept 3 to 4 days, covered in refrigerator.