Cheddar Cheese Soup
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped carrot||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable broth/Chicken broth||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce|
|Condensed cream of potato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Pasteurized process cheese spread||8 Ounce (1 jar)|
1. In a large saucepan add onion, carrot, celery and vegetable broth.
2. Mix well and bring to boil.
3. Decrease heat , cook covered over simmer for 10 minutes until vegetables are done.
4. In a small bowl mix cornstarch and water.
5. Add it to the broth mixture.
6. Bring to boil and decrease heat.
7. Stir in Cheddar cheese, potato soup and cheese spread.
8. Whisk the cheese until mixture is combined.
9. Gently heat but do not boil.
10. Serve immediately.