Broiled Black Bean Soup
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Black bean soup||1 Quart|
|Condensed black bean soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), beaten until stiff|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take a saucepan and soften some butter and saute the garlic until it turns golden brown in color.
2. Stir in soup and lemon juice.
3. Heat the mixture but do not boil it.
4. Stir in the green onions, and spoon it into 4 oven-proof soup bowls. .
5. Take another bowl and remaining ingredients and stir well.
6. Top the soup with a dollop of cream mixture and broil it by keeping atleast 6 inches away from the heat source.
7. Serve the broiled black bean soup immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1568 Calories from Fat 699
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 78 g120.3%
Saturated Fat 42.1 g210.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 237.4 mg79.1%
Sodium 7743 mg322.6%
Total Carbohydrates 157 g52.4%
Dietary Fiber 69.9 g279.6%
Sugars 28.2 g
Protein 54 g107.4%
Vitamin A 89.4% Vitamin C 84.8%
Calcium 39.5% Iron 87.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet