Broiled Black Bean Soup
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Black bean soup||1 Quart|
|Condensed black bean soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), beaten until stiff|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take a saucepan and soften some butter and saute the garlic until it turns golden brown in color.
2. Stir in soup and lemon juice.
3. Heat the mixture but do not boil it.
4. Stir in the green onions, and spoon it into 4 oven-proof soup bowls. .
5. Take another bowl and remaining ingredients and stir well.
6. Top the soup with a dollop of cream mixture and broil it by keeping atleast 6 inches away from the heat source.
7. Serve the broiled black bean soup immediately.