Cauliflower Soup with Basil and Pine Nuts
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
|Cauliflower head||1 Small, broken into florets|
|Potato||1 , cubed|
|Onions||2 , quartered|
|Vegetable stock/Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1.Take a pan, add pine nuts, and roast in the oven for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
2. Remove and set aside to cool.
3. Pick a pan, add 2 cups water and steam the florers,potatoes and onions, about 20 minutes
4. Take a processor or blender, and make soup.Add some liquid so soup is smooth.
5. Now take a kettle, add the soup and cook with remaining water, basil and olive oil
6.Season as per taste.
7. Ladle into bowls, Garnish with watercress and pine nuts.Serve hot