Cauliflower Soup with Basil and Pine Nuts
|Pine nuts||2 Tablespoon|
|Cauliflower head||1 Small, broken into florets|
|Potato||1 , cubed|
|Onions||2 , quartered|
|Vegetable stock/Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1.Take a pan, add pine nuts, and roast in the oven for 10 minutes at 300 degrees.
2. Remove and set aside to cool.
3. Pick a pan, add 2 cups water and steam the florers,potatoes and onions, about 20 minutes
4. Take a processor or blender, and make soup.Add some liquid so soup is smooth.
5. Now take a kettle, add the soup and cook with remaining water, basil and olive oil
6.Season as per taste.
7. Ladle into bowls, Garnish with watercress and pine nuts.Serve hot
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 0.98 g4.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 701.1 mg29.2%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.3%
Sugars 4.7 g
Protein 4 g7.8%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 91.6%
Calcium 5.4% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet