|Water||350 Milliliter (As Required)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Hard cooked egg yolks||3|
1. Soak garbanzos in water overnight or quickly soak them and drain the water.
2. Tuck cloves into half of the onion and add it to the pot with soaked garbanzos, parsley and bay leaves.
3. Cook garbanzos until soft.
4. Drain the garbanzos, reserve the liquid and remove the skins.
5. Take out bay leaves and parsley and discard them.
6. Take a saucepan add some oil and saute the chopped onion.
7. Take out cloves from cooked onion, and finely chop them before combing with the sauteed onion.
8. Puree the mixture in food processor or chop the egg yolks finely and add ½ of the garbanzos and add it to the bean liquid. Stir in onion and garbanzo mixture.
9. Season with salt and pepper.
Serve the garbanzo pottage with fried bread.