Potato Broccoli Soup
|Scalloped potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Creamy white sauce||8 Ounce|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed chicken broth||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 3/4 Ounce Each)|
|Frozen cut broccoli||9 Ounce, thawed (Harvest Fresh Green Giant Package)|
|Shredded american cheese/Blue cheese -1/2 cup, crumbled||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven add potato slices, contents of sauce mix envelope, water, milk and chicken broth. Combine together well.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in between.
4. Cut broccoli into big pieces.
5. Add broccoli to potato mixture.
6. Stir and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
7. Add cheese and stir until mixed.
8. Serve hot.