Potato Broccoli Soup
|Scalloped potatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Creamy white sauce||8 Ounce|
|Water||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Condensed chicken broth||21 1⁄2 Ounce (2 Cans, 10 3/4 Ounce Each)|
|Frozen cut broccoli||9 Ounce, thawed (Harvest Fresh Green Giant Package)|
|Shredded american cheese/Blue cheese -1/2 cup, crumbled||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a 5-quart Dutch oven add potato slices, contents of sauce mix envelope, water, milk and chicken broth. Combine together well.
2. Bring to boil.
3. Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in between.
4. Cut broccoli into big pieces.
5. Add broccoli to potato mixture.
6. Stir and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes until vegetables are cooked.
7. Add cheese and stir until mixed.
8. Serve hot.
Calories 340 Calories from Fat 168
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.9%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.1 mg18%
Sodium 2126.8 mg88.6%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g6.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.4%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 21 g42%
Vitamin A 15.3% Vitamin C 55.8%
Calcium 53.7% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet