Heartland Beef and Vegetable Soup
|Ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Uncooked regular rice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Marjoram leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Beef broth||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||16 Ounce, undrained (2 Cups)|
|Frozen broccoli cauliflower supreme||16 Ounce (Green Giant Valley Combinations, 1 package)|
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven, use medium heat to brown ground beef with onion.
2. With the stirring spoon break the ground beef into 3/4-inch pieces.
3. Stir in between.
4. Drain out the beef from the oven.
5. Stir in all soup ingredients except frozen vegetables.
6. Bring it to boil.
7. Decrease heat, cook under cover and simmer it for 10 minutes, stir in between.
8. Mix all the frozen vegetables.
9. Cook it under cover for 10 minutes until vegetables are well cooked.
10. Serve hot.
Calories 708 Calories from Fat 414
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g70.9%
Saturated Fat 16.9 g84.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120 mg40%
Sodium 2073.5 mg86.4%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.1 g20.4%
Sugars 7.7 g
Protein 38 g75.4%
Vitamin A 12.2% Vitamin C 77.4%
Calcium 9.8% Iron 24.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet