1. In a saucepan melt butter and sauté the onions for 5 minutes on low heat.
2. Add the garlic and sauté, add cauliflower and butter, stir everything.
3. Add chicken stock and cook on medium high heat for 15 minutes.
4. In a blender, blend the cauliflower mixture until pureed.
5. Rinse the same saucepan and melt butter and pour the cauliflower puree.
6. Reduce the heat and mix well, pour milk as desired.
7. Season with salt, ground pepper, nutmeg, chicken bullions and spring onion.
8. Add butter and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.