|Celery head||1 Large, scrubbed and coarsely chopped and reserve a few leaves to chop for garnish|
|Onion||1 , peeled and coarsely chopped|
|White stock/Water and chicken stock cube- 1 cube||900 Milliliter|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cornflour||10 Milliliter (To Finish, 2 Spoons 5 Milliliter Each)|
|Milk||150 Milliliter (To Finish)|
1) In the cooker, place together celery, onion, stock or water and chicken cube, bay leaf and seasoning.
2) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
3) Put the lid on the cooker and heat to high pressure.
4) Allow to cook the onion mixture for 12 minutes.
5) Lower the pressure quickly.
6) Discard the bay leaf.
7) Using a hand blender, blend the soup or press through a sieve.
8) Heat the soup in the open cooker.
9) In a cup, mix together flour with milk to make a smooth paste.
10) Stir the milk mixture into the soup and heat to the boil, stirring constantly.
11) Check and adjust the seasoning if needed.
12) Garnish with reserved chopped celery leaves and serve hot