Rishta Lentil And Spinach Soup
|Lentils||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Dry noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Wash and pick the lentils.
2) Take a saucepan and combine lentils with water. Cook for about 15 minutes.
3) In the meantime, take another pan and heat oil in it. Add onion and saute until it turns light brown in color.
4) Add the sauteed onion to the lentils.
5) Add salt, pepper, noodles and spinach. Cook for about 15 minutes. Add more water, if required.
6) Stir in lemon juice and serve immediately.