Pressure Cooker Beef and Onion Soup
|Onions||2 Large, peeled and coarsely chopped|
|Minced beef||225 Gram|
|Brown stock/Water||900 Milliliter|
|Beef stock cube||1|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Onion||1 , peeled and thinly sliced|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped (a little)|
1. In the cooker heat the lard or margarine and fry the onions until they start to colour.
2. Lift the onions out, set aside and brown the meat.
3. Stir well adding the stock or water and stock cube, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and fried onion.
4. Make sure that the cooker is not more than half full.
5. Close the cooker and bring to high pressure, cook for 8 minutes and reduce the pressure quickly.
6. Blend soup in a liquidizer or press through a sieve.
7. Return to the open cooker to reheat.
8. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary.
9. In a frying pan heat the butter or margarine and fry the onion briskly until well browned.
10. Transfer the soup to a heated tureen, garnish with the onion rings and chopped parsley and serve.