Mushroom Barley Soup
|Fresh mushrooms||4 Ounce, sliced|
|Pearl barley||3 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Medium, diced|
|Skim milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) Take a saucepan and combine together barley, mushrooms, salt, pepper and water in it.
2) Cook over low heat for about 1 hour.
3) Take a non-stick pan and brown the onions in it.
4) Add the onions to the soup and cook for another 30 minutes.
5) Take a small bowl and mix together flour and milk.
6) Add the flour mixture to the soup and cook for another 15 minutes.
7) Pour Mushroom Barley Soup in bowls and serve immediately.