Quick Crab Soup
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen crabmeat||6 Ounce, thawed & drained (1 Package)|
|Finely chopped celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Hot sauce||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Take a heavy skillet and melt butter in it. Saute onion in it until tender.
2) Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for about 1 minute, stirring continuously.
3) Gradually stir in water and cook over medium heat until mixture turns bubbly and thick, stirring constantly.
4) Stir in all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Cook the mixture over low heat until it gets thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
6) Pour the soup in bowls and serve immediately.