Microwave Spiced Fruit Soup
|Pears||1 Pound, peeled, cored, sliced|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Dry cider||3⁄4 Pint|
|Mixed spices||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mint||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Into a deep microwavable casserole, add in the pears, orange juice, dry cider, mixed spices and cloves.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 20 minutes. Stir once in between.
3) Let the soup rest in the casserole for about 20 minutes.
4) Fish out the two cloves and let the soup liquidise.
5) Chill the soup before serving.
6) Spoon the Spiced Fruit Soup into individual bowls. Garnish with a sprig of mint in each.