Potato Bacon Soup
|Bacon slices||4 , chopped|
|Potatoes||3 Medium, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes|
|Celery stalks||2 , chopped|
|Green onions||4 , chopped|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs), divided|
|All-purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion salt||1 Teaspoon|
1. Place bacon in a 2-quart casserole.
2. Cover and microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes until brown.
3. Drain out and add potatoes, celery, onions, water, and pepper.
4. Cover and microwave at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes stirring after every 5 minutes.
5. Stir in 1/2 cup milk and flour.
6. Add the potato mixture and stir well to combine.
7. Add 2 cups milk and onion salt to potatoes.
8. Uncover and microwave at HIGH for 7 to 10 minutes stirring twice until thick.
9. Serve hot.