Celery and Sunflower Soup
|Sunflower oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1 , peeled and finely chopped|
|Diced celery||8 Ounce (225 Gram)|
|Sunflower seeds||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Vegetable stock/Water||1 Pint (750 Milliliter)|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Natural yoghurt||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and fry onion for about 2-3 minutes, then add sunflower seeds and celery for about 2 minutes, until seeds get toasted lightly.
2. Stir in boiling vegetable water or stock and add the herbs.
3. Boil the soup, and simmer for half hour or pressure cook for 10 minutes.
4. Cool the soup slightly, and blend until it turns smooth.
5. Season the soup to taste.
6. Stir in yogurt and reheat the soup before serving.
7. Serve the Celery and Sunflower soup chilled.