Chicken Wine Soup
|Melted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Broken macaroni||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs), rapidly boiling (As Required)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), cut|
|Grated swiss cheese/Mild cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Clean and rise the leeks thoroughly, then cut the white part and half the green part into thin slices.
2) In a saucepan, saute the leeks in butter over a low heat for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Pour in the chicken stock, cover and cook for another 40 minutes.
4) In a pan, cook the macaroni in salted boiling water with a garlic clove for about 20 minutes until tender.
5) Drain the macaroni and discard the garlic clove.
6) Add the macaroni into the hot soup and simmer for another 5 minutes.
7) In the top of a double saucepan, combine the Swiss cheese with wine.
8) Stir constantly and cook until the cheese is completely melted.
9) Ladle the chicken soup into hot serving bowls, top each serving with the melted cheese and wine and serve immediately.