Cream Of Celery Soup With Skimmed Milk Powder
|Celery||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, coarsely chopped|
|Chicken stock/Turkey stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Skim milk powder||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Kelp powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped parsley||2 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small skillet, in oil, saute celery until almost tender.
3) Remove 1/2 cup of celery and set aside for later use in soup.
4) Then add onions to the pan and continue to saute until they and the celery are tender.
5) Make puree of sauteed celery and onions to desired consistency for the base of your soup.
6) In top of a double boiler, pour the puree and start heating it.
7) Add stock.
8) In a small bowl, combine skim milk powder and water (with a wire whisk, not blender) and add it near the end, just giving it time to heat sufficiently for serving.
9) Garnish the soup with parsley and serve hot as appetizer.