Easy Pumpkin Soup
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pumpkin puree||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Nutmeg||1 Teaspoon (Or To Taste)|
|Whole grain croutons||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), toasted (For Garnish)|
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a small skillet, in oil, saute onions until golden but do not let them brow.
3) In a blender container, put the sauteed onions with little chicken stock and blend until pureed.
4) In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine onion mixture, remaining stock and pumpkin puree.
5) Heat the soup, add nutmeg.
6) Add toasted croutons to soup and serve hot.