Parsley Soup Peasant Style
|Salt||2 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Stew beef||1 Pound, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Water||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Beef bones||2 Quart (With Meat Bits On Them)|
|Carrots||2 , scraped|
|Onions||2 , peeled and stuck with 6 whole cloves|
|Parsley sprigs/1 teaspoon dried parsley||2|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finley minced|
|Stale french bread chunks||8 , well buttered on each side|
|Dry red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat. Sprinkle the salt and cook the beef till it has browned on all the sides. Ensure that the meat has been browned thoroughly.
2) Into the skillet, pour 1 cup of water and scrape up the pan juice. Turn the entire contents of the skillet into a slow cooker.
3) Add all the remaining ingredients, except for the bread, wine and parsley.
4) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
5) Strain the preparation.
6) Before it is time to serve, into the hot bouillon, mix the wine and turn the cooker heat to HIGH, Gently simmer, uncovered, for 3 to 4 minutes.
7) In individual serving bowls, place the bread chunks and divide the minced parsley among the bowls. Top with the hot soup and serve right away.