Beef & Vegetable Soup
|Beef bones||3 Pound (1.5 Kilogram)|
|Cold water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, peeled and chopped|
|Carrot||1 Large, scraped and finely chopped|
|Celery stalks||2 , chopped|
|Ripe tomatoes||4 , peeled and chopped|
|Shell macaroni/Rice||3 Tablespoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon, grated (Or As Required)|
1) In a large saucepan, soak the bones in salted cold water for minimum 30 minutes.
2) Cover and simmer over a low heat for about 30 minutes, skimming off the surface scum, if needed.
3) Stir in the vegetables and simmer for another 1 hour.
4) Remove the bones, season with salt and pepper to taste.
5) Stir in the macaroni or rice and simmer for another 15 minutes.
6) Sprinkle the Vegetable Soup with grated Parmesan cheese and serve hot.