Curried Cream of Corn Soup
|Corn kernels||4 Cup (64 tbs), cooked (Fresh / Frozen)|
|Onion||1⁄4 Medium, peeled and sliced|
|Curry powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, saute the corn and onion in the butter for about 2 minutes, or until the corn is just tender.
2) Stir in the flour, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3) Stir continuously and cook over a medium heat for a few minutes, do not allow the flour to brown.
4) Gradually stir in the chicken stock and cook for another 2 minutes.
5) In a blender, blend the mixture until smooth.
6) Pour in the milk and stir constantly over a medium heat until it just boils.
7) Serve the Curried Cream of Corn Soup hot.