|Raw potato||4 Cup (64 tbs), cubed|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Canned reduced sodium chicken broth||90 Ounce (3 Cans Of 30 Ounce Each)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
1) Spray a large saucepan with cooking spray and heat.
2) Add in the onion and celery and cook till the onion becomes transparent.
3) Add in the rest of the ingredients and allow to boil.
4) Lower the heat and simmer for about an hour.
5) Garnish with chopped celery and serve.