Baked Scallop And Fish Soup
|Sweet butter||1 Ounce|
|Fish fillet||1 Large (any variety)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Ripe tomatoes||3 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Onion||1⁄2 Medium, chopped|
|Shiitake mushrooms/Any mushrooms||10 , thinly sliced|
|Pine nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sea scallops||1 Pound|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced fresh dill/2 teaspoons dried dill||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a baking dish, melt butter.
3. On the bottom of the dish place fish and top with garlic.
4. Further, add tomato, onion, mushrooms, nuts, and scallops.
5. Sprinkle some wine on top.
6. Cover the lid and bake the mixture for about 20 minutes.
7. Remove the lid and cook for another 10 minutes.
8. Add the soup to soup bowls.
9. Garnish each bowl with dill before serving.