Hearty Potato Soup
|Honey ham||4 Ounce, chopped (Healthy Choice)|
|Liquid butter buds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced potatoes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Skim milk||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) Use vegetable cooking spray in a saucepan.
2) Add in butter buds, onion, chopped ham, and celery.
3) Cook till the onion and celery soften and keep aside.
4) Add the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Cook till soft, then drain
5) Add all the ingredients in a pot and allow to simmer.
6) To thicken the soup, add 2 tablespoons cornstarch.
7) Continue cooking for 1 hour.
8) Garnish with chopped celery and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1374 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g13%
Saturated Fat 2.5 g12.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 97.2 mg32.4%
Sodium 2854.2 mg118.9%
Total Carbohydrates 228 g75.9%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.5%
Sugars 106.7 g
Protein 98 g196.5%
Vitamin A 72.7% Vitamin C 53.8%
Calcium 234.4% Iron 50.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet