Hearty Potato Soup
|Honey ham||4 Ounce, chopped (Healthy Choice)|
|Liquid butter buds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Diced potatoes||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Skim milk||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1) Use vegetable cooking spray in a saucepan.
2) Add in butter buds, onion, chopped ham, and celery.
3) Cook till the onion and celery soften and keep aside.
4) Add the potatoes in a pan and cover with water. Cook till soft, then drain
5) Add all the ingredients in a pot and allow to simmer.
6) To thicken the soup, add 2 tablespoons cornstarch.
7) Continue cooking for 1 hour.
8) Garnish with chopped celery and serve.