Microwave Vegetable Soup
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Beef bouillon cubes||4|
|Canned whole tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 can)|
|Tomato sauce||16 Ounce (1 can)|
|Carrots||4 , sliced|
|Celery stalks||4 , sliced|
|Onions||2 Large, cut into bite sized chunks|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned corn||12 Ounce (1 can)|
|Frozen green beans||9 Ounce (1 package)|
1. Take a 3-quart casserole; add beef shanks, water, beef bouillon cubes, tomatoes, tomato sauce, carrots, celery stalks, onions, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
2. Wrap the casserole using a plastic.
3. Dip the probe into liquid.
4. In a microwave oven, place the casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) and then on HEAT and HOLD for 2 hours by setting the temperature at 190°F, until the meat starts detaching from bones.
5. Add green beans and corn towards the last 30 minutes of cooking.
6. Take out bay leaf before serving.
7. Serve the vegetable soup hot with freshly baked bread.