Cold Avocado Soup
|Avocado||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), peeled and diced|
|Lime juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), whipped|
1. In a blender, blend together avocado, lime juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
2. Follow by adding 1/2 cup chicken stock.
3. Blend for just about 30 seconds at high speed.
4. Pour the mixture into a bowl.
5. Stir in leftover broth and chill until icy cold.
6. Garnish with a spoonful of whipped cream and top with nutmeg before serving.