Ling Ling's Hearty Chicken Pot Sticker Soup
|Potsticker sauce||2 Ounce, thawed (2 packets included, Ling Ling)|
|Cornstarch||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||12 Cup (192 tbs)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Frozen chicken potstickers||40|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Grated fresh ginger||2 Tablespoon, grated|
|Scallions||2 Teaspoon (plus more for garnish)|
1. Take a small bowl and blend cornstarch and Ling Ling Potsticker Sauce in it and keep aside.
2. Take a large pot and combine 2 cups water and broth in it and boil the mixture. Add the chilled Ling Ling Potstickers and boil the mixture for another 4 minutes, by stirring at occasional intervals.
3. Stir in ginger, frozen vegetables and scallions and cook for another 4 minutes.
4. Stir in sauce mixture and simmer.
5. Serve the Ling Lings Hearty Chicken Potsticker soup after seasoning with salt and pepper and garnishing with scallions.