|Soft butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. Use butter to grease the bottom and sides of the top of a double boiler.
2. Beat egg, egg yolk, heavy cream, salt, and nutmeg together using a fork.
3. In the top of the double boiler, pour this mixture.
4. Cook the mixture over hot water for about 45 minutes or until firm.
5. Turn out the mixture onto waxed paper and allow it to cool.
6. Once cooled, slice into cubes.
7. Add the cubes to clear hot stock.
8. Serve immediately.