Chilled Yogurt Soup
|Cucumber||1 Medium, pared|
|Tomato||1 Medium, peeled, seeded and roughly chopped|
|Vidalia onions||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Mint||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mint sprigs||6 (to garnish)|
1) Prepare the ingredients.
2) In a food processor or blender, process the sliced cucumber, tomato, onions and mint until finely chopped.
3) Add the yogurt and cumin; process to combine.
4) Season with salt and cayenne pepper.
5) In a bowl, transfer the soup and refrigerate to chill.
6) Serve the chilled soup as appetizer.