Beer Cheese Soup
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Crushed red chilies||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
|Dark beer||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. In a small fry pan, melt butter.
2. Add flour and cook on a low flame, while whisking continuously. Ensure flour doesn-€™t change colour. Remove and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized sauce pan, heat milk. Once ready to boil, reduce flame and add salt, pepper, chillies and garlic. Mix well and simmer for few minutes.
4. Add flour butter mixture and mix well. Cook on a low flame till sauce thickens, while stirring continuously.
5. Add cheese and beer and mix well. Stir till cheese melts and remove off flame.
6. Serve soup warm in individual soup bowls. (You may reheat soup but ensure you don-€™t boil it).