Vegetable Rice Chicken Soup
|Onion||50 Gram, chopped|
|Carrot||50 Gram, chopped|
|Celery||50 Gram, chopped|
|Red pepper||50 Gram, chopped|
|Chicken breast||200 Gram, diced, cooked, seasoned|
|Rice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sauce thickener||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||100 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Carrot||100 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Celery and leaves||150 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Green pepper||100 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Potato||100 Gram, cut into chunks|
|Chicken bullion cubes||2|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
1. In a large saucepan, place all ingredients of the stock, allow to boil, cover and simmer for 2 hours.
2. Strain the liquid to another pot, discard the vegetables.
3. To the liquid in the pot, add celery, onion, carrot, red pepper, and chicken breast,stir and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. Add rice, tarragon and sauce thickener, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Serve hot with your choice of bread.