Super Soup Stock
|Onions||3 , quartered|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
1) In a 7 quart pressure canner, add the bones soup meat, onions, peppercorns and garlic, cover with cold water.
2) Cover the pressure canner and bring up the steam, exhaust air, close valve when the pressure reaches 15 pounds.
3) Adjust the heat to hold at 15 pounds and cook under pressure for 4 to 8 hours.
4) Remove from heat and allow the pressure go down on its own.
5) Cool the stock until it can be handled easily and the fat rises to the surface.
6) Skim off the fat, remove the bones and strain through a cheesecloth, returning bits of lean meat into the stock.
7) Use the 8 quarts Super Soup Stock as required.