It's soup season finally, it's getting really cold. Thought I'd show how I make a vegetable beef soup.
Beef chuck roast
2 1⁄4 Pound, roasted, cut into pieces
12 Ounce, chopped
3 Medium, peeled and chopped
1 , rough chop
3 , peeled and cubed
1 Carton (1 l)
Salt and ground black pepper
1. Chop up all the vegetables and season the cut meat with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of canola oil and saute the meat for 3 minutes until brown so that the salt and pepper caramelize and the meat is well flavored.
3. Line the crock pot with slow cooker liner and in a crock pot, gather all the cubed and cut vegetables and half cooked beef and mix well.
4. Add V8 juice to beef and vegetables and give it a quick stir. Set the crock pot for 5 hours on high.
5. Check for the seasoning after 2-3 hours.
6. Serve hot with your favorite accompaniments and enjoy!
Warm, hearty, satisfying, and brimming with flavors and garden fresh veggies, vegetable beef soup is comfort food at its most basic. Chockfull of nutritious, colorful vegetables and chunks of beef, this soup will warm you to the bone. Here is the easiest and simplest guide to make the best vegetable beef soup at home. Watch the video, gather our pots and pans, and get stirring a potfull of tasty veggie beefy soup at home.