|Fish||8 , cleaned|
|Carrots||2 Small, scraped|
|Onions||2 Medium, peeled|
|Black peppercorns/1/4 teaspoon black pepper||3|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Egg yolks||2 (Unbeaten)|
|Parsley/Dill / chives||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a kettle, combine the fish, water, parsley, carrots, celery, onions, lemon, salt and pepper together.
2) Simmer over a low heat for 2 hours.
3) Strain the stock and keep aside.
4) In a large bowl, beat the cream and egg yolks together.
5) Stir in the chopped parsley or other herbs.
6) Pour the hot stock over cream-egg mixture, stir to combine.
7) Ladle the Fish Soup in soup bowls and serve immediately.