Vegan Pumpkin Soup
|Olive oil||9 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , roughly chopped|
|Vegan cream cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vegan sour cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Dried parsley||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Take the top stem out from the pumpkin.
3. Cut pumpkins into half.
4. Scoop the seeds out.
5. Take the pumpkin on a baking sheet and add half a teaspoon of olive oil to each pumpkin and apply all over insides.
6. Sprinkle salt over it.
7. Bake it in the oven at 450 degrees F for 40 minutes.
8. Chop celery.
9. Dump any excess liquid in the pot you will cook in.
10. Remove skin from the pumpkin and cube it.
11. Mash the pumpkin pulp.
12. Heat a pan and add 2 ½ to 3 tablespoons olive oil.
13. Add onions and sauté for a couple of minutes.
14. Add celery, garlic, spices, parsley, squeeze out juice of half a lime. Stir well and let it cook for 5 minutes.
15. Add pumpkin pulp. Mix it well for a couple of minutes.
16. Add vegetable stock. Turn heat on high and add bay leaves. Bring it to a boil and turn it down to a simmer.
17. Add brown sugar and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
18. Remove bay leaves and add marjoram, vegan cream cheese and vegan sour cream and blend it in a food processor.
19. Add salt and pepper to taste
20. To Serve Vegan Pumpkin soup, take it in a soup bowl and sprinkle fresh herbs and marjoram.