Noodles In Soup
|Chicken breast/Pork fillet / ready cooked meat||8 Ounce (225 Grams)|
|Dried chinese mushrooms||4 Small, soaked|
|Bamboo shoots||4 Ounce, sliced, rinsed and drained (115 Grams)|
|Spinach leaves/Lettuce hearts / chinese leaves||4 Ounce (115 Grams)|
|Spring onions||2 , finely shredded|
|Egg noodles/9 ounce dried egg noodles||1 Pound (450 Grams Fresh)|
|Stock||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon, seasoned|
|Soft brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese rice wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||3 Drop|
1. Thinly shred the meat.
2. Squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
3. Thinly shred the mushrooms, bamboo shoots, vegetable and spring onions.
4. In salted boiling water cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, then drain and rinse under cold water and place in a serving bowl.
5. In a saucepan bring the stock to the boil, pour over the noodles and keep warm.
6. In a pre-heated wok, heat the oil add about half of the spring onions and all the meat and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
7. Now add the vegetables (mushrooms, bamboo shoots and greens) and stir-fry for another minute.
8. Add all the seasonings and blend well and pour the 'dressing' over the noodles.
9. Garnish with the remaining spring onions and serve.
Calories 620 Calories from Fat 126
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g14%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 129.3 mg43.1%
Sodium 1047 mg43.6%
Total Carbohydrates 88 g29.2%
Dietary Fiber 5.6 g22.3%
Sugars 4.6 g
Protein 34 g68.2%
Vitamin A 56.6% Vitamin C 18.9%
Calcium 8.8% Iron 20.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet