Noodles In Soup
|Chicken breast/Pork fillet / ready cooked meat||8 Ounce (225 Grams)|
|Dried chinese mushrooms||4 Small, soaked|
|Bamboo shoots||4 Ounce, sliced, rinsed and drained (115 Grams)|
|Spinach leaves/Lettuce hearts / chinese leaves||4 Ounce (115 Grams)|
|Spring onions||2 , finely shredded|
|Egg noodles/9 ounce dried egg noodles||1 Pound (450 Grams Fresh)|
|Stock||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon, seasoned|
|Soft brown sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Chinese rice wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||3 Drop|
1. Thinly shred the meat.
2. Squeeze dry the soaked mushrooms and discard any hard stalks.
3. Thinly shred the mushrooms, bamboo shoots, vegetable and spring onions.
4. In salted boiling water cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, then drain and rinse under cold water and place in a serving bowl.
5. In a saucepan bring the stock to the boil, pour over the noodles and keep warm.
6. In a pre-heated wok, heat the oil add about half of the spring onions and all the meat and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
7. Now add the vegetables (mushrooms, bamboo shoots and greens) and stir-fry for another minute.
8. Add all the seasonings and blend well and pour the 'dressing' over the noodles.
9. Garnish with the remaining spring onions and serve.