Wantons In Soup
|Pork||6 Ounce, coarsely chopped (Not Too Lean, 170 Gram)|
|Prawns||2 Ounce, peeled, finely minced (50 Gram)|
|Soft brown sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Chinese rice wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Finely chopped spring onions||1 Teaspoon|
|Finely chopped ginger root||1 Teaspoon (Fresh)|
|Wonton skins||32 (Ready Made)|
|Stock||1 1⁄4 Pint (750 Milliliter)|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon (For Seasoning)|
|Finely chopped spring onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1. In a bowl mix the pork and prawns with the sugar, wine, soy sauce, spring onions and ginger.
2. Blend well and leave to stand for 25-30 minutes.
3. Place about 1 teaspoon filling at the centre of a wanton skin.
4. Wet with water, fold the wanton over and join the edges, pressing to seal them.
5. Pull out the edges to form a floral shape.
6. Bring the stock to a rolling boil, add the wantons and cook for 4-5 minutes.
7. Season, garnish and serve.