Potato And Green Pea Soup
Peas - 12 oz [375 g], shelled
Small onion - 2
Butter - 1/2 oz [12.5 g]
Sugar - 1/2 teaspoon [2.5 ml]
Water - 1 pint [500 ml]
Salt and pepper
1) Peel the potatoes and onions.
2) Cut both the vegetables into quarters.
3) In a pan, boil the water and add the vegetables, peas, mint, salt, pepper and sugar.
4) Let it simmer for 30 minutes.
5)Through a sieve, pass the vegetables or liquidise in blender to make puree.
6) Adjust the seasoning.
7) Reheat the puree and stir in butter.
8) Serve the potato and green pea soup piping hot with some bread.