Chilled Asparagus Soup
Milk - 2 cups
Instant minced onion - 1 teaspoon
Salt - 1 teaspoon
Pepper - dash
Light cream - 1/2 cup
Dairy sour cream - as required
1) In a pan, cook the asparagus as per package directions; drain thoroughly.
2) In a blender container, blend the asparagus, 1 cup milk, onion, salt, and pepper for about 10 seconds until smooth.
3) Add remaining 1 cup milk and blend for another 5 seconds.
4) Add the light cream and blend for another 5 seconds.
5) Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours until chilled.
6) Top each serving of the Chilled Asparagus Soup with dollops of sour cream and serve.