Ground beef - 1 pound
Green pepper - 1/2 cup, chopped
Onion - 1/2 cup, chopped
Chili powder - 2 tablespoons
Condensed chili beef soup - 2 cans (11 1/4 ounces each)
Water - 1/2 cup
Tomatoes- 1 can (16 ounces), cut up
Kidney beans- 1 can (15 1/2 ounces), undrained
1. Take a large saucepan, add beef and cook until it gets browned. Add onion and green pepper with chili powder and cook until both turns soft. Add the shortening if necessary.
2. Separate the meat by stirring.
3. Blend in beef soup, water, tomatoes, and kidney beans.
4. Simmer for about 15 minutes, by stirring at regular intervals.
5. Chili soup is best to be served with corn bread and grated cheddar cheese.