Potato Vegetable Soup
Leek - 1, finely chopped
Onion - 1, finely chopped
Carrot - 1, finely grated
Parsley - chopped
Stock - 2 pints [1 lt.]
Salt and pepper
1) Dice the potatoes and grate the carrots.
2) Chop the parsley, onion and leek.
3) In a pan, melt the butter, add the potatoes, leek and onion.
4) Saute the vegetables over a gentle heat.
5) Add the stock and seasoning and simmer gently until the vegetables are soft.
6) Serve the potato vegetable soup hot while garnishing with carrot and parsley.