Spicy Mushroom Soup
|Walnut oil/Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Red onion||1 , chopped|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||6 , snipped into small pieces|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), thickly sliced|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a skillet, over medium temperature, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and tomatoes with coriander and cumin for about 6 minutes until onion is tender and translucent.
2. Add mushrooms, stir to coat well; cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until mushrooms are tender.
3. Combine buttermilk and salsa, stir until very hot, but not boiling.
4. Serve immediately stirring constantly.
5. Or, put in the refrigerator and serve cold.