Spicy Mushroom Soup
|Walnut oil/Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Red onion||1 , chopped|
|Sun-dried tomatoes||6 , snipped into small pieces|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), thickly sliced|
|Buttermilk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a skillet, over medium temperature, heat oil and sautÃ© onion and tomatoes with coriander and cumin for about 6 minutes until onion is tender and translucent.
2. Add mushrooms, stir to coat well; cover and cook for about 5 minutes, until mushrooms are tender.
3. Combine buttermilk and salsa, stir until very hot, but not boiling.
4. Serve immediately stirring constantly.
5. Or, put in the refrigerator and serve cold.
Calories 108 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.8%
Saturated Fat 0.27 g1.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 86 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 4.5 g
Protein 7 g13.9%
Vitamin A 1.9% Vitamin C 7.9%
Calcium 2% Iron 5.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet