Black Bean Soup
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Carrot||1 , diced (Reserve A Few Curls For Garnish)|
|Green onions||2 , thinly sliced on diagonal|
|Bok choy stalk||2 , sliced|
|Black beans/Canned black bean soup / cooked black beans 2 cup||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Black bean sauce||3 Tablespoon|
1. In a saucepan, over medium temperature, heat oil until sizzling.
2. Add carrots, onions, and bok choy; stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
3. Combine1 cup water and simmer for another 5 minutes.
4. Rinse beans, drain, and puree in blender or food processor with vegetables and water, reserving 2 tablespoons of beans.
5. Pour puree to pan along with reserved beans over medium heat.
6. Rinse black bean sauce before stirring it into puree.
7. Heat soup until very hot but not boiling.
8. Arrange in individual serving bowls and serve hot or cold.